Saturday, August 30, 2008

bootie call

the next thing on my wishlist: [faux] leather booties
Not only are these boots tres tres chic, they add an edge to any old ensemble. worn with a pencil skirt and cashmere vneck sweater, booties exude classic glamour. with jeans and a motorcycle jacket, booties give off a rebellious feel. i can't wait to wear booties with my new boyfriend jeans and an oversize kimono-sleeve tshirt. here are my picks for fall's bootie call:

clockwise from top left:
marc jacobs, marc by marc jacobs, tory burch, jimmy choo, stella mccartney, christian louboutin, fendi, chloe

clockwise from top left:
charlotte russe, jeffrey campbell, forever 21, topshop, forever 21, mossimo (target), topshop, topshop


new buys:
yesterday i took the t to newbury street with my friends and then went to the mall with my mom last night. i got so many great key fall pieces that i'm so excited to wear. i mostly got pants because my ass seems to have grown in the past three months (not to its benefit, i may add). here are my purchases:
levi's 501 boyfriend jean

forever 21 cropped leggings

urban outfitters lux railroad stripe skinny pant (ONLY $9.99!!)

minnetonka triple fringe boot
(similar to these) madewell cutoff denim shorts

(similar to these) h&m black wedges -- my FAVORITE

Balenciaga Fall 2007 Ready-to-Wear

k bye


6 comments:

About me said...

I've been trying to find some booties! That peep toe one from F21 is very cute and I'm guessing is affordable! Great shoe suggestions!

kelsea said...

the cheaper booties r just as good! :]

lauren said...

i love booties<3 except i would never wear them to school.. and because of my height. but i love going to your page and looking at them :D haha.

want to linkkk upp?

starbrained said...

I love the booties. And the wedges.

emily said...

get the chloe knock-offs from f21!

Unknown said...

ooh, those 501 boyfriend jeans look great.